Monday, April 2, 2012

Guest Post - Splatter Nails By Brittany

Hello! I’m Brittany from Brittany’s Secret! I love everything about beauty, and my blog is the place where I can share my thoughts and ideas with you!

I wanted to share a splatter mani—mostly because I haven’t done one in FOREVER! But they’re simple and fun. The best part is they are so unique and no two nails are ever the same!

Polishes used for splatter
China Glaze Pelican Grey, Pure Ice Kiss Me Here and Sinful Colors' Black on Black

I first started out with two coats of Sally Hansen White on White as a base.

Next I used a straw to splatter Pelican Gray from China Glaze. I like starting with lighter colors and going darker. I just love the way it looks!

Then I used the same technique, but used Kiss Me Here from Pure Ice.

Finally I used Sinful Colors’ Black on Black.

Finished it off with a top coat and there you have it!

Hope you enjoy and don’t forget to check out my blog! I also want to thank Kayla for letting me guest blog on her site!

b






If you are interested in doing a guest post for Sheer Beauty email me at sheerbeautyblog@gmail.com




5 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...